What is a HD brows treatment?
Brows are as individual as fingerprints and so each step of the HD Brows treatment is completely bespoke from the personal consultation, shape design, tailoring and aftercare process. There’s also the option of an HD Brows Express treatment, if you’re short on time or just need a tidy up in between regular appointments.
How long do HD brows last?
The effects of the treatment usually last around 4-6 weeks, however this can vary depending on your hair growth. After your first few treatments your stylist will be able to recommend how often you should be having the treatment done.
BLX Brow Lamination
The BLX Brow Lamination treatment is an advanced technique that transforms eyebrows into a perfect eyebrow. With this latest treatment, you create volume, tidy and defined eyebrows, similar to the microblading technique. The BLX Brow Lamination treatment is ideal for the following problems and customer requirements:
- Asymmetrically growing eyebrows
- Stiff and untreatable eyebrows
- Eyebrow hair which grows in the wrong direction
- So-called “frizz-eyebrows”
- BLX Brow Lamination creates a completely open view
- The effect of BLX Brow Lamination gives customers the Cara Delevigne and the Amanda Khamkaew look
It is a luxury brow treatment, which the customer can enjoy for 6 to 8 weeks; you never have to repeat the treatment within 6 weeks. The treatment includes a unique colour application to suit each individual client, finished with eyebrow makeup; applying Henna is only possible after 48 hours have elapsed after the treatment.
|Up to 75 Minutes||From £25.00|
The Henna is made from the finest Indian Henna pigments and is selected to leave a beautiful colour on eyebrows and the underlying skin. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or to create an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparseness. Included in your treatment; Styling the eyebrow; Eyebrow waxing; Colouring Eyebrows with one of many Henna colours
- The natural properties of henna help promote hair growth:
- Henna will stay on the Brow hair up to 7 weeks
- Henna will stay on the skin between 3 to 10 days (depending on skin type)
- This can be discussed with your therapist